Thu, Jul 02|
The Plan Your Family Needs
Stop putting it off! Keep your loved ones out of court and out of conflict by getting a current Will or Trust in place. (The people you love are worth the time it will take for you to do it right.)
Time & Location
Jul 02, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
What to Expect About the Event
Free Educational Event, Covering:
• Why you need an estate plan, even if you aren’t rich. (And, how it may be even more important for families of modest means)
• The 3 things your estate plan must include to keep your money out of the hands of the government (and almost certainly doesn’t right now, even if you’ve worked with a lawyer).
• How often your Will or Trust needs to be reviewed and updated to ensure they work and don’t become a pile of expensive, and useless, paper in your desk drawer or bookshelf.
• What estate planning should cost and who pays the cost of a “too cheap” plan.
Space is Limited. RSVP today to reserve your place!
Three Easy Ways to RSVP:
1) Online at bccounselorsatlaw.com
2) Call 972-584-9668 or
3) Email email@example.com
Your family will thank you!