Wed, Mar 25|
Legends Hall at The Marq Southlake
Don’t Leave Your Family At Risk!
Stop putting it off! Keep your loved ones out of court and out of conflict by getting a current Will or Trust in place. (The people you love are worth the time it will take for you to do it right.)
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Legends Hall at The Marq Southlake, 285 Shady Oaks Dr. Southlake, TX 76092
What to Expect About the Event
Free Educational Event, Covering:
• Why you need an estate plan, even if you aren’t rich. (And, how it may be even more important for families of modest means)
• The 3 things your estate plan must include to keep your money out of the hands of the government (and almost certainly doesn’t right now, even if you’ve worked with a lawyer).
• How often your Will or Trust needs to be reviewed and updated to ensure they work and don’t become a pile of expensive, and useless, paper in your desk drawer or bookshelf.
• What estate planning should cost and who pays the cost of a “too cheap” plan.
Can’t find a babysitter? Bring the kids! Light refreshments will be provided for all and adult supervision will be available for the kids!
Seating is Limited. RSVP today to reserve your seat!
Three Easy Ways to RSVP:
1) Online at bccounselorsatlaw.com
2) Call 972-584-9668 or
3) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your family will thank you!